INFO ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
WHEN : 12-3pm Sunday the 20th August 2017
WHERE: Garnet Road Studio
McDermott Hall,175 Garnet Road, Westmere, Auckland, New Zealand. (CNR Garnet Rd and Faulder Ave.. look for the sign outside the green and white hall)
WHAT YOU GET:
– All materials, flowers and tools supplied
– Techniques, tips and trick of the trade from an industry expert and leader.
– Flower creations of your own to proudly take home and show off!!
– Light nibbles and yummy treats, bubbles, coffee, juice, water or flower tea.
-A gift from our sponsor
-Lots of chatter , information and fun
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
– Comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting a bit dirty or damaged
– Notebook and pen to take notes
– Your lovely self!!
–Tickets are strictly limited to 20 max per class
-The class will not go ahead if there is less than 10 people per class and options will be provided in this case.
– We will start on the dot of start time so please allow for travel time and finding a park either on Garnet Road or Faulder Road.