The landscape of floristry is ever changing, and we are excited to bring you a series of workshops that showcase the latest floral trends with a focus on sustainability.
Freestanding Installations and Table Scaping
We are focusing on dried florals with some lush locally grown fresh flora made in an ecologically sound manner.
- You will learn everything from the product sourcing to construction and installation.
- We will show you the “how to’s” and then let you get neck deep and hands on with the flowers.
- Imagery of your work will be captured and sent to you for your own use
- We will supply all the tools and beautiful flora
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- You will also receive a goodie bag stacked with treats from us and our sponsors
All this plus you get to take home some beautiful flowers!!
It’s SOOOO floral and we’re not sorry!!!!!
NB The workshop will be open to 15 people max and will only go ahead with a minimum of 10 per class. If in the unfortunate event the workshop numbers don’t reach 10 then we will refund everyone and let you know 2 weeks before the event if we are going ahead. If you are travelling from out of area, please keep this in mind.